Rubber flooring were first used in the gym and fitness center, and now also widely used in outdoor and high-traffic areas.
The reason why it’s so popular is that rubber flooring has lots of advantage. It’s hard wearing, water-resistant, shock and sound absorbing, easy to clean. Rubber flooring is also easy to install. You don’t need help from professionals, whether it’s tiles or rolls.
However, customers usually do not know what thickness to choose. Typically the thicker the rubber is, the more it will protect the subfloor.
As to the thickness of rubber rolls, we have 3mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm.
● 3-6mm is popular for high traffic areas(art studio, locker room, basements, and any high traffic commercial area).
● 6mm is for beginner home gyms.
● 8mm is the most popular for home gyms.
● 10mm is perfect for commercial gyms and outdoors requiring high durability.
● 12mm is ultra-thick commercial gym rubber rolls, perfect for the heaviest dumbbells.
People often wonder if rubber flooring can be used outdoor? Of course! Rubber is slip-resistant and gets better when wet. Outdoor rubber flooring includes patio, porch, deck, horse stall, walkway flooring.
Post time: Oct-23-2018